Things to know:
1. How to identify a COD, COI or if it needs Y or EN.
2. Where do they go in the sentence?
3. Where do they go in sentences with TWO verbs?
4. What do these sentences MEAN now that they contain COD/I, Y, EN?
5. When the sentence is in the PC, is agreement needed on the pp? (COD = OUI)
6. Affirmative commands are the oddball. Everything is different for them.
7. The candy corn organizer!
les devoirs (B1)
C 20-21 #15-16
Memorize the candy corn organizer & be prepared to know a 2nd one for #6