This is your new blog post. Click here and start typing, or drag in elements from the top bar.
We reviewed TV vocab + did a partner activity that was no good.
You took the 9-1 Quiz.
1. Read L262-263, answer #20,-22 + 24
2. Write out the vocab/comment dit-on expressions from L264-266
Finished taking notes on negatives
1. C99-100 #4-7
2. L272 #1-4
3. Memorize the negatives
1. We finished up with Norman Thavaud article. Be sure you understand it. You will have a quiz on the content (not just the vocabulary) soon. If you have questions, be sure to come an see me.
2. Interro de redaction: You each chose a picture and wrote a redation on it. This was handed back to you today. You have the opportunity to earn +5% if you make the corrections on it and hand it back 3/22 (no later).
3. We started in the vocabulary for Ch9-1 in the book. (un feuilleton, etc). Memorize it.
1. Cahier p97 (L252-253 needed) & p98
2. Study the new vocabulary
Back on track for posting!!!
In the past few weeks:
1. We learned some TEXTO: Texting in French.
2. You have written & rewritten your ROCH VOISINE redaction using the PQP.
3. Read a recent article from La Liberation on Norman Thavaud. He's an incredibly famous online comedian. You read the article, pulled out vocab & were quizzed on the vocab. You will be quizzed on this article soon. Be sure you understand it.
You have been submitting vocab words as HW.
4. We started Allez Viens! Chapter 9. We watched the video.
You learned the PLUS-QUE-PARFAIT
- Took notes
- Did practice activities
1. Memorize the PQP conjugation
2. Figure out where you can add PQP sentences in your Roch writing (version 4)
3. PQP worksheets
We examined the process of extending your written French by adding details that focus on the 5 senses. You are well past basic-level construction and should be endeavouring to enrich your writing with creative vocabulary, descriptive adjectives and interesting details.
1. COLT persuasive letter edits & email to 2 women on assignment sheet.
2. Edit your descriptive writing (based on Roch Voisine's music video). Add at least 6 sentences in a different color than the original.
We started our short unit on SMS: Texting in French.
You learned the origins of "Verlan" and reasons it developed.
1. Familiarize yourself more with TEXTO. Learn the basics.
2. Decipher the text given to you. You will not
1. Post-Quebec discussions
2. Roch Voisine's song: Décembre
We started a bit of work on this re: description & tradtional celebrations
Bring in food items for Chandeleur Celebration
1. We covered the 9e vue vocab & questions.
2. We watched the final portion.
3. You learned that the character of Julien is based on Louis Malle's actual life experience.
1. Update your FEUILLE DE PATATE
2. Have your COLT persuasive letter ready to hand in.
- Letter format - sources cited
3. Interro: ARLF: Vocab 6-9, l'histoire, le subjonctif
4. Prepare ideas for you to raise in the Debat about the possibility of a Holocaust in 2020.