1. Natalie & Mathieu Present (don't forget to have a text for me)
2. FINAL: one-on-one conversations (or for participation grade) 10% of final grade. You cannot "study" for these one on ones. You can review some grammar, but that's about it. DO NOT SPEAK ENGLISH during these conversations!
1. FINAL: LISTENING PORTION 10% of final grade
2. l'Anniversaire de Marisse
3. Culture food day:
NOTE: You MUST bring in a francophone food. Get it pre-approved by me. It cannot be something you've made before. "Close enough" is NOT close enough. You will not earn points for incorrect, unapproved or failed recipes. Plan ahead.
June 11: (Michelle abs)
1. FINAL: Written + Essay portion
2. French game play
June 13: CAFÉ (Perk on Main)!! Don't forget your $$!
1. FINAL :Speaking in GROUP: 15% of final grade
FINAL B2: MB, Karine, Maryse
Reading, Vocabulary, Grammar
FINAL A2: Michelle: Reading, Vocabulary, Grammar; also Writing & Essay